lcat_no45: (ADA)
[personal profile] lcat_no45
Not one reply, I feel some type of way.
I don't like being ignored..

LC dose that to me keeping me on mute or on beeps...

And his smoking and drinking his driving me nuts....

[You can hear Lynx sighing in the background.]

Well, it could be worse...

Sorry LC, it had to be said.
[ADA would of say more, but she did want Lynx to hold more against her.]


Now for the rest of you...
You lucky I wasn't given the freedom to bother you.

On to the newcomers...
Make you're self known and stop hiding.

You know who you are....

[ADA said, sounding less robotic and more like person. By her tone you can tell she was pissed off.]

Date: 6 Sep 2011 19:07 (UTC)
bye_to_yer_head: (that's noit roight)
From: [personal profile] bye_to_yer_head
Th' hell?

Date: 6 Sep 2011 22:44 (UTC)
bye_to_yer_head: (don't know about that)
From: [personal profile] bye_to_yer_head
*he has no idea what to make of that..*

So yoir loike a robot?

[Voice]

Date: 7 Sep 2011 00:13 (UTC)
bye_to_yer_head: (bloody spy)
From: [personal profile] bye_to_yer_head
Sounds uncomfortable.

[Voice]

From: [personal profile] bye_to_yer_head - Date: 7 Sep 2011 02:08 (UTC) - Expand

[Voice]

From: [personal profile] bye_to_yer_head - Date: 7 Sep 2011 02:34 (UTC) - Expand

[Voice]

From: [personal profile] bye_to_yer_head - Date: 7 Sep 2011 03:21 (UTC) - Expand

[Voice]

From: [personal profile] bye_to_yer_head - Date: 7 Sep 2011 04:03 (UTC) - Expand

voice

Date: 6 Sep 2011 23:00 (UTC)
From: [identity profile] uebercharge.livejournal.com
As long as you fail to make sense Oder even properly introduze yourself zhe lack of response should not surprise you.

voice

Date: 7 Sep 2011 10:46 (UTC)
From: [identity profile] uebercharge.livejournal.com
Und you are vhat exactly?

Re: voice

From: [identity profile] uebercharge.livejournal.com - Date: 7 Sep 2011 17:01 (UTC) - Expand

voice

From: [identity profile] uebercharge.livejournal.com - Date: 8 Sep 2011 04:31 (UTC) - Expand

voice

From: [identity profile] uebercharge.livejournal.com - Date: 8 Sep 2011 11:13 (UTC) - Expand

Re: voice

From: [identity profile] uebercharge.livejournal.com - Date: 9 Sep 2011 14:19 (UTC) - Expand

voice

From: [identity profile] uebercharge.livejournal.com - Date: 9 Sep 2011 15:33 (UTC) - Expand

Date: 7 Sep 2011 02:50 (UTC)
orange_lightning: (Wait Lemme Guess...)
From: [personal profile] orange_lightning
Ya know, if ya ever did more than ask about the new faces and stalk people they might wanna talk.

Date: 7 Sep 2011 03:06 (UTC)
orange_lightning: (Here We Go...)
From: [personal profile] orange_lightning
I've been, same as always. Hanging with Jak, missing my girlfriend, the usual.

Date: 7 Sep 2011 03:27 (UTC)
orange_lightning: (Smug Lil' Bastard)
From: [personal profile] orange_lightning
Better now that I got some help. Lost my main entertainment though.

(no subject)

From: [personal profile] orange_lightning - Date: 7 Sep 2011 03:45 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [personal profile] orange_lightning - Date: 7 Sep 2011 04:01 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [personal profile] orange_lightning - Date: 9 Sep 2011 00:10 (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [personal profile] orange_lightning - Date: 11 Sep 2011 19:07 (UTC) - Expand

[video]

Date: 7 Sep 2011 06:24 (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hasnocookies.livejournal.com
Damn robots, always thinking I care to listen to them.

Too bad I do.

[video]

Date: 7 Sep 2011 06:41 (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hasnocookies.livejournal.com
It starts with the meeting, then, before I know it, I'm being laser beamed. Well, bring it, robot. I'll defend my home planet to the end... Not the people, though, so go nuts on them.

[video]

Date: 7 Sep 2011 07:30 (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hasnocookies.livejournal.com
Disembodied lasers? Oh, say it ain't so... uh...voice-thing.

You know me. A regular clown.
Page generated 6 September 2026 14:07
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios